We are seeking an experienced and skilled Residential Plumber to join our team. As a Residential Plumber, you will be responsible for installing, fitting, and maintaining pipes in a drainage system for residential homes. You will also work with fixtures associated with water heating and cooling, water distribution, and sanitation services.
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, assembling, and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g., electrical wiring).
- Assembling pipes using various sealing methods, including glue, clamps, bolts, screws, cement, and caulking.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Documenting problems and inspecting drainage systems.
- Collaborating with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Completion of a plumbing apprenticeship or technical school program.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in residential plumbing.
- Knowledge of plumbing systems and equipment, including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building specifications to draw a map layout.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Company paid professional development & certifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tool Allowance
- Clothing Allowance