CW Suter Services is always looking for Experienced Service Technicians to join our team. Candidates should have 3+ years experience and be NATE Certified or willing to become certified within 1 year. If you’re looking for a career where you’ll receive training, competitive benefits, job growth and flexibility this may be the opportunity for you.
Primary Job Function:
To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
We will pay top dollar to the right candidate hired + $500 Bonus after 90 days of employment. Reimbursement for moving expenses is available for out of town candidates.
Work Hours: Flexible
- NATE Certified or willingness/ability to become NATE Certified within 1 year
- Advanced understanding of layout, design, fabrication and installation
- Proficient at residential and light commercial installations
- Advanced Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- Basic fabrication knowledge of sheet metal fittings
- Size and draw duct work correctly
- Start up and troubleshoot furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps and condensing units
- Good understanding of line and low voltage wiring, relays, transformers, wiring diagrams
- Excellent customer relations skills and an open mind to think outside of the box
- Enroll in extra training to further knowledge of the HVAC industry and management