We are seeking a skilled and experienced Residential HVAC Installer to join our team. As a Residential HVAC Installer, you will be responsible for installing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in residential homes. You will work with a variety of systems, including furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, and air conditioning units, to ensure that everything runs smoothly throughout our customers’ homes.
- Install, maintain, and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment in residential homes.
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment and diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Work with blueprints, codes, and manuals to install a variety of HVAC equipment.
- Ensure that all installations are completed accurately and on time.
- Test newly installed systems to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment, including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, codes, and manuals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Company paid professional development & certifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tool Allowance
- Clothing Allowance