CW Suter Services is looking for an experienced HVAC drafter/detailer with Supervisory experience to join our team.
We are rated among the area’s top employers as a local HVAC/Plumbing provider. We’re proud to say that our customers and our community know that they can count on us for fast, reliable service. Company-wide, our priority is to continually earn that reputation while providing total client satisfaction.
We provide a workplace that individuals are proud of, where you are supported and encouraged, hard work, dedication, and results are rewarded. We offer opportunities for advancement, as well as knowledge and skill development with our ongoing training. Reports to the Commercial Contract Manager.
Primary Job Function:
To create drawings and when completed show detail materials, dimensions and procedures along with specific technical detail that are used by field personnel. To assist others in their training and supervise as needed.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints (Construction documents)
- An eye for detail and highly organized
- Ability to be a self-starter as well as lead a team
- Highly motivated to grow the department
- Excellent communication skills with employees as well as customers
- The ability to problem solve
- Ability to draw well and handle extreme detail
- Able to visualize drawing and have special relation
- Knowledge of Construction methods
Minimum requirement for Education and Experience:
A 2-year degree from an accredited school/Vocational Tech School in Associates of Applied Science.
Specific job experience needed:
Training in AutoCad, Revit, NavisWorks. Proficient in Microsoft office. Have excellent computer skills. Adobe Pro experience preferred. Supervisory experience in a Drafting setting.
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible schedule/Remote work
- PTO & Holidays
- Competitive pay
- Company paid professional development & certifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Clothing Allowance