This position has been filled.
See all current job openings >>
CW Suter Services is rated among the area’s top employers as a local HVAC/Plumbing provider. We provide heating, cooling and plumbing services to the Sioux City and surrounding areas and have been here for over 90 years. We pride ourselves on giving excellent service to businesses and homes and are the leader in the industry when providing comfort.
We’re Hiring: Information Technology Specialist I
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Information Technology Specialist I to join our growing team.
Primary Job Function:
The Information Technology Specialist I is a member of our IT Service Desk, and will be responsible for providing remote and on-site support of employees’ computers, servers, and network infrastructure. As a member of our Service Desk team they will provide a high-level of customer service in their daily interactions with employees through verbal, written, and in-person communication. They will respond to any and all inbound employee service requests in a timely and professional manner.
Compensation: Salary Range $40,000 – $45,000
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve basic issues with employee computers, servers, devices, peripherals, and networking equipment – both remotely and on-site
- Install and configure hardware components and software applications
- Perform routine hardware and software maintenance on client computers, servers, and network infrastructure
- Ensure that employee needs are being met through timely follow-through and provide a high-quality of customer experience through a professional demeanor
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and documentation of services and time spent servicing employees
- Collaborate with team members to help identify, develop, and document processes, procedures, and work instructions
Qualifications Areas of Knowledge:
- 2+ years end-user support experience in a technology related field, providing support of employee’s hardware, software, workstations, servers, and network infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting Great Plains, SQL, Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suite (Office 365 preferred), desktop deployment technologies, hardware and software components of Windows based computers and associated peripherals
- Experience working with and supporting Windows management solutions such as, Windows Server (2008/2012/2016), Microsoft Exchange (Office 365), and Active Directory
- Familiarity with networking protocols and technologies such as switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless access points
- Experience working with ticket management (ConnectWise Manage) and remote monitoring and management tools (Labtech/ConnectWise Automate)
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with team members on projects, problem-solving, and day-to-day operations
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, while balancing multiple projects, priorities, and meeting client deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact, instruct, and support end-users with varying levels of technical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Company paid professional development & certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program