Now that winter is here in full force, we will be spending a lot more time indoors. This makes checking your indoor air quality more appealing, as we all want to be in a healthy environment. In fact, our homes and businesses are usually more polluted than the outdoor air. Ultimately the goal is to significantly reduce the amount of pollutants hiding in our homes and office spaces.
The one thing that we’ve all learned throughout the pandemic was to prioritize our health. From physical to mental health, one new years resolution is to put these items at the top of our list moving forward. To start the year off on the right foot, the first place to begin is to protect you and your family. One way you can do this is by installing an air purifier into your HVAC system.
We’ve been researching air ionizers and came across a self cleaning, no maintenance, bi-polar ionization system that exceeds our expectations of an air purifier. We were so impressed, we decided to add this product to our inventory so we can offer it to our customers like you.
The iWave system kills mold, bacteria, and viruses while reducing allergens, static electricity, and smoke. Cooking and other household odors are also controlled when this product is installed. You don’t have to worry about ozone or any other harmful byproducts with the iWave air purifier. What could be better as we enter into the colder months and spend more time indoors?
How It Works
This product installs into any HVAC system in your home or business. Ions are then injected into the airstream that break down harmful pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like water vapor, oxygen, and carbon dioxide. The ions created by this breaking-edge technology attach themselves to bacteria, pollen, allergens, smoke, particles, and more. The particles then continue to attach to each other until they are heavy enough to be moved by the air current and finally caught in the air filter.
With the iWave, the pollutants don’t end up on the surfaces of your home. Rather, they are collected on your air filter that is changed regularly and the system is cleaning automatically due to the self-cleaning design. That’s right, this product requires absolutely no work or maintenance after installation.
Features and Benefits of the i-wave
- Kills viruses, bacteria and mold
- No maintenance and no replacement parts
- Self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- Reduces odors, allergens, smoke, and other airborne particles
- Reduces certain types of bacteria and viruses
Who the IWave Helps
The iWave benefits homeowners, but it can also be a valuable resource for schools, medical facilities, restaurants, fitness facilities, and other types of businesses. This patented technology addresses IAQ issues, such as certain viruses and bacteria, VOCs, odors, and many others. The one important thing to note when installing an iWave into your home or business is to ensure you have the correct number of systems for the square footage of your space. If you don’t get the correct amount of devices, the iWave wont be able to keep up with the bacteria and particles in the area therefore reducing the effectiveness of the system overall.
If you experience symptoms such as: irritation of eyes, nose, throat and skin, sinus congestion, allergies, and more it may be time to take a look at your indoor air quality.
Better indoor air
Our experienced and knowledgeable team can help you achieve the desired health and comfort in your home or business. Our process includes the following: evaluation, design, improve, and monitor.
- Evaluation of your indoor air quality includes air quality testing. This process is designed to identify any current or potential problem areas. If these issues aren’t resolved they can lead to much worse health issues.
- Design includes offering a wide range of air quality solutions and products to address your IAQ improvement needs and prevent issues before they start in the future. Our goal is to design a solution that achieves your goal, while operating within your budget. Our main focus is to maintain a healthy and comfortable environment.
- Part of improving your IAQ is renovating and repairing your HVAC system. With our access to a variety of manufacturers, products, and technologies we have the ability to address any issue you throw our way.
- Not only do we want to fix the issue, we also want to monitor and make sure it’s corrected for the long run. Maintaining healthy air quality doesn’t have to be very costly or even inconvenient. If you need ongoing monitoring of the IAQ in your business, our wholly owned subsidiary, Star Control, provides just that. IAQ monitoring protects your buildings investment and your employees or tenants in your space.
If you’re interested in checking the levels of your indoor air quality, be sure to give us a call. We have the resources available to check your indoor air and provide recommendations based on the results of your test. Give us a call at 712-252-3007 or fill out this form and we will be in touch!