This position has been filled.
See all current job openings >>
CW Suter is currently seeking a HVAC Construction Foreman to join their team in Sioux City, Iowa! We are a locally owned family business operating for 90 plus years in the trade of HVAC and Commercial Plumbing. We are looking for someone to grow their career with us, this is not just a job but a career where you can find passion and meaning.
Primary Job Function:
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction, including coordinating with subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that contract documents are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
Position Requirements & Details
- 5 + years of experience
- Management (construction, subcontractor and running projects): 3 year (Preferred)
- Customer service is a must
- Journeyman’s license (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- Oversee day to day onsite operations
- Supervision of employees to work effectively
- Maintain good communication with Project Managers and Customers
- Ensuring tasks are being done to our specifications
- Health and Life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401K with a 4 % match
- Company vehicle
- Tool Allowance
- Department Incentive program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company cell phone and tablet
Based on knowledge and experience. We will pay top dollar to the right candidate hired.
Sioux City Iowa: Between 40 and 50 miles (Preferred)