CW Suter Services is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. We are rated among the area’s top employers as a local HVAC/Plumbing provider. We’re proud to say that our customers and our community know that they can count on us for fast, reliable service. Company-wide, our priority is to continually earn that reputation while providing total client satisfaction. If you’re looking for a career where you’ll receive training, competitive benefits, job growth and flexibility, this may be the opportunity for you.
We provide a workplace that individuals are proud of, where you are supported and encouraged, and hard work, dedication, and results are rewarded. We offer opportunities for advancement, as well as knowledge and skill development with our apprenticeship program.
Primary Job Function:
Generally responsible for performing routine designs of complex engineering assignments using theoretical knowledge and practical design methods.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform basic engineering calculations for the design of HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Utilize Trace 3D Plus load calculation and energy analysis software.
- Utilize mechanical, plumbing and gas codes in various jurisdictions to assist in designing of mechanical systems.
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD or REVIT drafting software.
- Competent, responsible, organized and team oriented.
- Maintains a high-quality initiative while completing assigned duties.
- Assist with the execution of complex HVAC designs using advanced techniques, resulting in the development of industry-leading systems, equipment, and/or technological methods.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Tool Cost Share
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company paid Professional Development
- Suter University Apprenticeship program accredited through the Department of Labor