CW Suter Services is looking for a HVAC drafter/detailer to join our team. We are rated among the area’s top employers as a local HVAC/Plumbing provider. We’re proud to say that our customers and our community know that they can count on us for fast, reliable service. Company-wide, our priority is to continually earn that reputation while providing total client satisfaction.
We provide a workplace that individuals are proud of, where you are supported and encouraged, hard work, dedication, and results are rewarded. We offer opportunities for advancement, as well as knowledge and skill development with our ongoing training.
Primary Job Function:
To create drawings and when completed show detail materials, dimensions and procedures along with specific technical detail that are used by field personnel. Reports to the Drafting Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to read/interpret blue prints (Construction documents)
- An eye for detail and highly organized
- Ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Ability to draw well and handle extreme detail
- Able to visualize drawing and have special relation
- Knowledge of Construction methods
Minimum Requirement for Education and Experience:
A 2-year degree from an accredited school/Vocational Tech School in Associates of Applied Science. Training in AutoCad, Revit, and NavisWorks, proficient in Microsoft office, and have excellent computer skills. Adobe Pro experience preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Company paid professional development & certifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program