CW Suter Services is looking for an HVAC Controls Programmer to join our team, entry level programmers encouraged to apply, using the Tridium Niagara, Honeywell, and Johnson Controls framework. This is a full time position with full benefits package. If you’re looking for a career where you’ll receive training, competitive benefits, job growth and flexibility this may be the opportunity for you.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
Programming will include application programming for HVAC control sequences, integration of client/server data, setup of user interfaces, and configuration of controllers used in building automation systems. Experience with building automation systems and Niagara N4 certification a plus. For the right candidate working remotely would be a possibility.
- Implements, tests, debugs, documents, and installs modified and new HVAC controls application programs using the above-mentioned BAS framework.
- Works as part of a programming team to develop and maintain integrity of program logic standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry integration protocols such as BACnet, Modbus, and Lonworks.
- Assists with HVAC controls application program start-up and project commissioning tasks.
- Problem Solving/Analysis/Critical Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Written and Oral Communication Proficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Work Independently
- Time Management
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Travel will be < 10% for this position.
- Associate degree in HVAC, computer programming, or other technical studies
- Experience as an HVAC controls application programmer
- Knowledge of the Niagara framework, BACnet, Modbus, and Lonworks protocols
- Experience in HVAC mechanical and electrical systems
- Full Benefit package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible schedule
- PTO & Holidays
- Company paid professional development & certifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tool Allowance
- Clothing Allowance