OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: CW Suter Services / Ugliest Furnace Contest
Company: CW Suter Services
CW Suter Services Address: 1800 11th Street, Sioux City, IA 51101
Contest Area: Legal residents of Sioux City and surrounding areas that are in our residential service area at the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law.
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry
Contest Period: October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021
Entries Due: 11:59 PM CDT on October 31, 2021
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person
Drawing Date: November 1, 2021
Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) custom consultation and measurement from CW Suter Services to install a properly sized Carrier furnace for one home not to exceed 120,000 BTU or up to $5,500 in value. This will include PVC, reconnecting the existing gas piping, healthy climate filter cabinet, MERV-11 filter, reconnecting to existing duct work, and a Vive thermostat. Excludes the air conditioner and indoor coil. Approximate retail value range: $2,000 to $5,500. The cost of the labor is included with the installation of the equipment. Warranty is not included.
CW Suter Service’s Website: https://cwsuter.com/
How to Enter
Entries will be accepted on our website. To enter, log onto CW Suter Services Website and click on the Ugliest Furnace Contest- Fall 2021 under the Company tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, email, and photo in the provided area and click submit. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CW Suter Services. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CW Suter Services.
How to Win
The winner on November 1, 2021 will be selected based on the ugliest furnace photos that were submitted among valid entries received. CW Suter Services shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
- Employees of CW Suter Services (collectively, the “Company”), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the immediate family members of each or living in the same household of employees are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
- CW Suter Services is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- CW Suter Services cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. CW Suter Services is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to CW Suter Services standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, CW Suter Services, is not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to CW Suter Services at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at CW Suter Services. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. CW Suter Services reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of CW Suter Services. CW Suter Services has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- CW Suter Services is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- CW Suter Services accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release CW Suter Services, contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, CW Suter Services has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at CW Suter Services and on CW Suter Services website. For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to CW Suter Services at CW Suter Services Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
- CW Suter Services has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by CW Suter Services shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. CW Suter Services reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. CW Suter Services reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in CW Suter Services sole determination, it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond CW Suter Services control.
- CW Suter Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CW Suter Service’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CW Suter Services may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CW Suter Services. CW Suter Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CW Suter Services has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, CW Suter Service reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of CW Suter Services as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Giveaway constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use, publish, reproduce, and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, internet, television, radio, and offline), each winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.